Who is covered
Intended for individual or small group instruction, this program provides protection for the Policyholder against claims of bodily injury liability, property damage liability, personal and advertising injury liability and the litigation costs to defend against such claims. Coverage is provided up to $1,000,000.00 per occurrence. There is no deductible amount. Coverage is offered through the Sports and Recreation Providers Association Purchasing Group.
Coverage Includes Suits Arising Out Of:
- Injury or death of spectators
- Injury or death of participants
- Injury or death of volunteers
- Property damage liability
- Incidental medical malpractice
- All activities necessary to conduct training
- Ownership use or maintenance of fields or practice areas
- General negligence claims
- Cost of investigation and defense of claims, even if groundless
- Corporal punishment
Abuse or molestation (unless optional coverage is selected), aircraft, all acts of terrorism, asbestos liability, employment related practices, fungi and bacteria, hepatitis, HIV, HTVL, AIDS, transmissible spongiform encephalopathy, lead poisoning, nuclear energy liability, pyrotechnics activity, total pollution, violation of the CAN-SPAM act, war liability and liability for occurrences prior to the effective date of coverage. All of the above are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
Please note the following ineligible activities:
- Certified High School / College Athletic Trainers
- Coaching of Competitive Athletics
- Instructors under the age of 18
- Instructors based outside of the U.S.
- Physical Education Teachers working within the school systems
The Optional Coverages
Hired and Non-Owned Automobile Liability Coverage
This liability coverage provides protection for rented, borrowed and other non-owned vehicles driven on team or league business.
This option increases the aggregate limit of liability insurance from $1,000,000 to larger amounts.
Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Liability coverage is provided for claims arising out of alleged sexual abuse and/or molestation.
$5,000.00 Medical Expense Benefit
This coverage will reimburse an injured spectator or guest for medical and/or funeral expenses incurred as a result of bodily injury or death sustained by, regardless of whether you are liable or not. This coverage does not apply to your participants.
This Inland Marine insurance product provides coverage for your equipment and contents up to the specified limit. This option requires a separate application and further underwriting.
Excess Liability Coverage
This coverage provides additional liability limits increasing the per occurrence and aggregate limits. This option requires further underwriting.